Australia is one of the most remote and beautiful countries in the world. This distant land is one the most popular places to visit for backpackers, outdoor enthusiasts, and chic travelers. Interested?
Here are the top five reasons to visit Australia.
1. The Great Barrier Reef – The Great Barrier Reef is undeniably one of the most awe-inspiring natural wonders in the world. Visible from space, it is the largest coral reef ecosystem boasting over 2,900 separate reefs. Swimmers, snorkelers, and divers flock here to have the opportunity to see all the Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
2. Uluru – You might not think a giant rock covering eight kilometers of land would be breathtaking, but it is. Uluru, also known as Ayers Rock, is such a unique structure that the Anangu tribe, an Aboriginal people of Australia, have considered it a sacred site for 10,000 years or more.
3. The Beaches – It would be impossible to have a list of reasons to visit Australia without mentioning the beaches. With over 16,000 miles of coastline, there are plenty of spots from which to choose. The sheer beauty of Australia’s beaches set them apart from the rest of the world.
4. Great Ocean Road – Spanning 248 miles, this spectacular ride takes travelers through the greater part of the surf coast. Towering cliffs plunge to wild beaches below where fantastic rock structures are waiting to be seen.
5. Kangaroo Island – Wildlife lovers will want to visit this island eight miles
off the South Australian coast. It is home to koalas, penguins, seals, and you guessed it, kangaroos.
Filled with captivating nature and unique culture, Australia is like no place on Earth. It’s no wonder that it was named “Travel and Leisure’s Destination for 2020.”
When you’re ready to plan your trip to the land down under, give us a call. We would be honored to help you.